Pages

Friday, March 22, 2013

Easel Painting with Mommy

Today your school had easel painting with mommy.  I was not sure what to expect, but knew that whatever it was it would be fun.  I had the last slot of the afternoon.  It was really nice that Ms. Riza had separate papers set up for each of you.  Lily, you and I painted first, and it was very fun.  You wanted me to help you painting your "spring" picture.  

Picture credit courtesy of Emma


Emma, you were next and it could not have been more different.  You did not want any help or for me to paint on your paper at all.  You had an idea of what you wanted to do and there was no shifting from that plan. :)  It was a lot of fun to experience both ways of painting.

Emma starting on her slide


Lily's finished masterpiece
Emma's finished masterpiece
Mommy and her girls

No comments:

Post a Comment