Pages

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Quick Trip to Sebastian and Madelyn's Birthday

This past weekend we made a quick trip to Sebastian for Madelyn's 2nd birthday party.  You ladies have been excited since we received the adorable Elmo invitation.  I can honestly say that driving it not as awful as it was before.  You ladies are pretty content in the car.  We have the dual dvd players so that is helpful, but you also keep busy coloring, even though not all of it ends up in the coloring book Emma :).

I saw this shirt at the store and had to get it, it was perfect for our trip.
We took our time driving down and stopped in Jacksonville for lunch and to see daddy's college roommate.  You ladies first met him when you were 3 months old.  There were a few naps along the way.
Saturday was the big party.  When I saw these dresses at the store I knew you ladies had to have them.  They are so adorable and I wish the made them in mommy's size.
all ready for the party


Madelyn looked adorable, Auntie Nicole did a great job on her dress.
It makes my heart happy to see the three of you ladies together.  It doesn't matter how long it has been you three are like each others shadows.  I hope it stays like this forever.


It was such a great party and you ladies had a lot of fun playing with all of Madelyn's friends.





a quick family photo
After a quick nap, we want back to Madelyn's for a pizza party.  Some playing and fire watching with Papa.

I'll have my people call your people

On Sunday we headed home.  Mommy joined into the coloring fun in the car and did these for you ladies.

Shortly after we stopped for lunch I looked back and saw this.....another successful roadtrip in the books.


No comments:

Post a Comment