Pages

Sunday, April 1, 2012

April Fool's

No jokes today :)  Just lots of fun in the yard, kicking the ball, chasing daddy and mommy playing with her camera.  I've had this new camera since Christmas and I have taken tons of pictures, but most of them have been on the auto setting.  Yesterday I experimented with the different settings and some of them came out really great!  Lily, you were a more cooperative model, and Emma you were having so much fun running around and kicking the ball.  I did get some great shots of you laughing :)

We'll start with my favorite two shots from the afternoon.  I played around with some editing programs to give them a retro look.






I think that Lily stole the ball


Emma's in the lead
future soccer star







the moon mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment