Pages

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Dada/Dade, Papa, and Grandpa's Day

We had a low key dada/dade day yesterday.  The girls (with a little prompting from me) said "appy Dada/Dade Day".  It was so cute.  We called Papa and they told him "appy papa day".  He was very happy to hear that.  Grandma and Grandpa came over and they girls with the same prompting said "appy grpa day".  We went to lunch and it was very good and the girls had fun.  They took a long nap and we relaxed.

The girls are so lucky to have Mike as their dad.  He is patient, lovingly reads their books in funny voices, plays on the ground with them, he is a natural in every sense of the word.  I look forward to seeing their relationship grow over the years. He is truly smitten with his girls :-)

Speaking of girls who are lucky with their dads, I feel like the luckiest girl to have my dad as my dad.  He is caring, fun to be around and would do anything in the world for me.  I have fond memories of my dad braiding my hair when I was younger and I can't wait for Mike to do the same with his girls.

Em was playing with dade's feet while he was sleeping

Silly Lily

I also want to include my brother in this post as he just celebrated his first Father's Day.  It is so amazing to see him interact with his daughter.  Given the relative short tenure of his dad time, he is doing such a great job!

No comments:

Post a Comment