Pages

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

6 Months

I thought it would be a good idea to start blogging when the girls turned 6 months old. So on their 6 month birthday I decided on the name of blog and that is as far as I got. So now at almost 7 months old I am finally making my first post.

I figured that now would be a good time. The first three months, they were baby blobs. Cute, but they really did not do much more that eat, sleep and poop. Not all the exciting. During months 4 and 5 they started to develop their own personalities and really began to see the world. And in turn, I began to see the world in a different way. Now by 6 months they are babbling, moving and soaking it all in. I know that the next 6 months are going to be even better.

So here is a recap of the first 6 months of motherhood and our lives with Lily and Emma.

* They were born on October 8, 2009. Lily Claire was born at 12pm and weighed 6lbs and Emma Grace was born at 12:13pm and weighed 5lbs.
* They are great sleepers and have been sleeping from 7p to 630/7a since they were 4 months old.
* I make all their food. They eat: avocado, pears, apples, butternut squash, sweet potatoes, peaches, summer squash, green beans, peas, carrots, bananas, plums and papaya. I would have to say that their favorite food is nanercado.
* Lily has said "emmmm-maaaa" once and they both are babbling fools.
* They both have 2 bottom teeth, Lily's came in first and Emma's followed about 2 weeks later.
* They love their jump-a-roos and walkers. They love to chase Casey around the living room in their walkers.
* If you hold Lily's fingers, she will walk around with you.
* Today they both got up on all fours and started to scoot, they are also army crawling.

Here are a few pictures of Lil and Em's first 6 months:

A few hours old



1 Month Old



2 Months Old



3 Months Old



4 Months Old



5 Months Old



6 Months Old

No comments:

Post a Comment